With over 30 years of experience in operating million dollar businesses, we share our strategies, techniques, and challenges with women businesses on how we sustained and grew our award-winning businesses. We offer mentoring services providing the support and steps it takes to be a successful owner that leads to long-term profitability.
Garnett Newcombe is the Co-Founder and CEO of Human Potential Consultants, LLC (HPC)established in 1997, an award-winning employmentsolutions company. Today, HPC is recognized as an“alternative employment solution” for government and nonprofit agencies. HPC was also recognized by the U. S. Small Business Administration (SBA) in 2011 as one of the 100 businesses that have created at least 100 jobs since receiving SBA assistance.
- “Give Me Five Award” – WIPP is proud to honor these powerful members and women business leaders who have dedicated time and energy to the small business community locally, nationally and world-wide.
- HPC was recognized by the U. S. Small Business Administration (SBA) as one of the 100 businesses that have created at least 100 jobs since receiving SBA assistance.
- Among the Top Twenty successful women entrepreneurs that earned a vigorous boost for their businesses after receiving Make Mine a $Million Business Awards in San Francisco. The awards presented by Count Me In for Women’s Economic Independence and OPEN from American Express at the National Association of Women Business Owners Women’s Business Conference — are nationally dedicated to assisting the 97 percent of women entrepreneurs with businesses generating less than $1 million in annual revenues.
Kay Woods is the Founder and CEO of Precious Treasures Childcare (PTC), established in 2002. PTC is an award-winning, 24 hour, 7 day a week Child Care Center. She builds long-term relationships within the community and offers quality child care services & helps parents with their work/life balance. In 2010, she was awarded the National Association of Women Business Owners & the Wells Fargo Bank Trailblazer of the Year Award for her innovative concept and commitment to community.
- 2010 NAWBO(National Association of Women Business Owners) /Wells Fargo Trailblazer Award – National Association of Women
- Business Owners & Wells Fargo Bank
- 2012 Small Business Leader participant: private briefing with Senior White House &
- President Obama Officials – The U.S. Black Chamber, Inc. (USBC)
- 2012 Top 500 Small Businesses Award in the United States – Diversity Business.Com
- 2010 Top 500 Small Businesses Award in the United States – Diversity Business.Com